Some of the most popular posts on my blog are part of a series. Here are the notable series that have been run on the site to date:
- Capture Everything – A series on the tools and thought processes behind capturing ideas and tasks quickly, easily, and reliably.
- Contexts – In this ongoing series, I explore some of the unique contexts I have developed in my GTD setup.
- Blinders – An exploration of some of the techniques I use to help keep my oft distracted mind focused. I’m quite good at being distracted, and finding ways to minimize distractions has proven to be a good distraction.
- The Creative Habit – A series offering some reflections on Twyla Tharp’s excellent book of the same title.
- The Now Habit – A series offering some of my reflections on Neil Fiore’s excellent book of the same title.
- Getting Things Done / GTD – While this is not a formal series, this is a list of posts related to the ideas from David Allen’s popular book Getting Things Done.
- Creative Tools – This short little series describes the hardware and software I use in my workflow to find the space to practice creativity. (An older version of this series, called Workflow Tools ran shortly after the site launched.)